post from They gave us a republic... - Front Page
on 28 April 2012 01:00:00 AM. © They gave us a republic... - Front Page
By BG & YD
- It's been painfully obvious from the get-go -- over two months ago -- that Florida is not the least bit interested in seeing George Zimmerman convicted and sentenced to prison for the killing of Trayvon Martin.
- We are ot at all surprised to learn that money flowing into the leadership PACs established by Marco Rubio and Ayn-Rand-Paul is on a one-way glide path...money flows in, but it tends to pool there and not flow back out to help elect other candidates.
- Austerity isn't working. But don't take our word for it -- just look at Spain, where the unemployment rate is 25%. That's the sort of economic turmoil that fascist revolutions are made of.
- They're scared of change and they will use terror to preserve the status quo Congresswoman Yvette Clark, a Democrat from New York, had to call the police on Friday after edited video of her speaking was posted on Glenn Becks website and the knuckle-dragging dimwits who follow the pathetic douchenozzle Beck started calling her office and threatening violence against her and her staff.
- Everybody who is surprised by this, stand on your head Earl Ehrhart, a republican state legislator from Georgia and the former national director of ALEC, is not happy about the attention the right-wing legislation sweatshop has gotten lately, and singled out one specific Occupy activist in particular, calling him a "pansy" and a dirty fucking hippie -- so in other words, the activist is winning and Ehrhart is scared.
- Stop being hysterical. There's no "war on women" you females are being ridiculous. It must be hormones...The anti-choice nutburgers have always feared medical abortions as the greatest threat to their movement because they can't protest outside a woman's bathroom door like they can a clinic entrance, and . In Minnesota, they have found a way to keep doctors from writing those prescriptions. They passed a TRAP law that fines the doctor and carries jail time for physicians when their patients don't come back for follow-up visits after they terminate their pregnancies medically.
Read The Full Article: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheyGaveUsARepublic-FrontPage/~3/rd_GU5l8twY/the-n
ightowl-newswrap Add to del.icio.us Digg this Post to Furl Add to reddit Add to myYahoo!